ponedeljek, 2. februar 2009

I Carry Your Heart


I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)
I am never without it (anywhere I go you go,my dear; and whatever is doneby only me is your doing,my darling)
I fear no fate (for you are my fate,my sweet)
I want no world (for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the budand the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which growshigher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

I carry your heart (I carry it in my heart)

~ E.E. Cummings ~

p.s. Just my fav poem ever ...

3 komentarji:

stella pravi ...

Tale je tud ena mojih najljubših...vse od kar sm jo slišala v filmu In her shoes:)

Lilith pravi ...

Zelo lepa :)

Shia JeZeBel pravi ...

@ stella: a tm not je tut? res? nism gledala filma, mi je pa top pesem tole ...

@ lilith: jup jup :-)

Utop.i.ja.

UTOP.I.JA. Kako lahko je pohoditi nekoga, Ki na kolenih razgalja okostnjak svoje duše. Kako lahko je stopiti na hrbet besed, ki  b...