petek, 8. april 2011

Wanderer

I wander through my thoughts of the past day, barefoot like the tribe hunters in the middle of nowhere. My feet should hurt, since the ground is rough and covered with sharp rocks that lay around like scraps left behind my favorite broken cup. But they don't. I have her slippers on. They carry me around like ballerina shoes. I tiptoe gracefully over the wrecks of my fears, with gentle breeze in my golden hair. I can't see much, but I could swear that I feel butterflies sitting on my shoulder, keeping me company and reminding me that I should not wander much longer. She is close, not at all that far away from here, wandering through our love, sending the sun rays that help me get through another misty cloudy day. I love wandering with her, knowing she has my back, always taking care of me getting home safe. Falcons are circling above my head but I'm untouchable. One bite of me and they would choke with their own envy and greed. They know that so they keep their distance,singing their poor lonely song of hunger. I am safe... 

 
I wander through my thoughts of the past day... I'm almost home. I see her sitting in front of our love, sparkles from her eyes help me make the last few steps before I finish my wander in her arms. "Welcome home baby," she whispers into my ears, takes off my ballerina shoes and leads me into her heart. I gaze around her emotions, blinded by the strength of their embrace... "I love you," I sing the words, that are written all over my forehead. My wander is done ...

Ni komentarjev:

Utop.i.ja.

UTOP.I.JA. Kako lahko je pohoditi nekoga, Ki na kolenih razgalja okostnjak svoje duše. Kako lahko je stopiti na hrbet besed, ki  b...